This notice may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to Art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, and Art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he or she must legitimise his or her consent through the authorisation of his or her parents or legal guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
With regard to this website, the data controller is: DAVID BATTAINI born in MILAN on 29_06_1974 resident in via ADUA 3 MALNATE (VA) , and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he may be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 - Data processor
Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data processor of the website ilvillaggiodipiedone.com is: CHIARA SARTI
3 - Place of data processing
a. The processing of data generated by the use of ilvillaggiodipiedone.com takes place at the operational headquarters at via LUIGI BOFFI 219 in BINAGO (COMO).
b. If necessary, the data connected with the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant premises. The service used is Mailchimp.com
III - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Method of data processing
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; - name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the visitor's source (referral) and exit web pages;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. These data are never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
With the request to subscribe to the newsletter or through direct contact by the user via e-mail, the following data will be collected in order to send specific communications (offers, free gifts, etc.):
- name and surname of the parent
- proper name and age of the child
- parent's telephone number
- parent's email
The information that users of the site decide to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
IV - Purpose of data processing
The data collected using this website have the following specific purposes:
- Purposes related to customer profiling and activities, also online, aimed at informing customers of the main news concerning activities, offers, services proposed, new regulations, possible service communications and actions aimed at involving customers and other persons.
- Purposes supplementary to the contract: data will be processed for purposes supplementary to the existing user contract in order to offer collateral services to the main contract, such as necessary additions or other services for the purpose of providing a better service to customers, also using online activities.
- Purposes connected with 'sensitive' personal data relating to racial origin, ethnicity, political opinions, sexual orientation, as well as data relating to the health of the person concerned (any allergies, etc.) will only be processed after free, clear and express consent has been obtained.
The data, however, will be treated in the strictest confidence.
V - Duration and data retention
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 2 years.
Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
VI - Data provided by the user
As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
VII - Social Network Plugins
membership of the social network.
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte -of-twitter
Google+:http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
VIII. USER RIGHTS
Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
The ilvillaggiodipiedone.com website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the data subject to request from the controller access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, para. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, para. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or limitation of the processing concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request the deletion (Art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7, para. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means in relation to the protected right (Art. 7, para. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the template provided by the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. Where the processing is based on Art. 6(1)(a) - express consent to use - or Art. 9(2)(a) - express consent to use genetic, biometric, health-related, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
e. Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority responsible for monitoring processing in the Italian State.
f. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
IX - DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The above-mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions laid down in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
X - DATA SECURITY
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organisation of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
XI - AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
This document, published at: ilvillaggiodipiedone.com
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the event of relevant changes and updates, these will be notified to users.
The document was updated on 18 June 2020 to comply with the relevant legal provisions, and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
This site only uses technical cookies, which are useful for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user and to collect information on the use of the site itself. No profiling cookies are used. The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of their internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.